Monday, March 21, 2011

PROPHESY 2011-DISTURBANCES IN THE WORLD ORDER


GREETING MY FELLOW HUMANS..
Yesterday i met my fellow Jedi Master..
His Name is Master Meow...
I think all of us have heard of his fame.
his mastery of the force have led him..
and you to even hear his meowwww
in every part of this small planet.
....introducing my

Umm
do you have any milk for mee..
gee whiz i seem distracted if you do not give me milk.
feed me you will
milky milky me you will
meowww
ohh back to my prediction for this year..
well it seem i am forbideen
to tell you humans my vision..
but tell you i must..
because in the events to come
many kitty will also perish
it is with this i bid you news
not to safe you i will
but saves my fellow kitty you shall
....
wanna know moree.
give me some milky you will
till then..

No comments: